EP 4. He Does Hear You!

My first solo episode is here! In this episode, I simply wanted to remind you of a few things during this tough season. So of course, if you haven't already go listen to this episode now! 

Underneath each section that I talked about in this episode are the verses and recourses used: 

1. God is present in our daily lives. 
  • Lamentations 3:22-23 "Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassion fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness." 

2. We need to invite God into our day daily. 
    
I actually didn't use any scripture in this section but this verse is really good for it! 
  • Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."
    • Invite Him into your day and He will show up!
3. God hears and loves you.
  • Psalm 62:8 "Trust in Him at all times, you people, Pour out your heart before Him, God is a refuge for us."
  • 1st John 4:9-10; 16 "In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins." 16. "And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him."
  • Psalm 66:17-20 "I cried to Him with my mouth, And He was extolled with my tongue. If I regard iniquity in my heart, The Lord will not hear. But certainly God has heard me: He has attended to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God, Who has not turned away my prayer, Nor His mercy from me!"
I pray that you invited Him into your day every day and know that He is present every day, and how much he loves and hears you!

Comments