EP 3. Where Do I Begin? Part Three: Joining a Church & Youth Group

I have two student youth leaders from my very own community to talk about how important it is to join a church and especially getting involved with a youth group. They speak mainly about their own ministries that they are involved in but can be applied to all out there. So, if you haven't already listened to this episode or even the whole series, go listen to it now, what are you waiting for? Follow us on Instagram to get all our updates. 

In these show notes, I will be listing all the resources we talked about and/or used throughout. 

Scripture used: 

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.

I sadly couldn't find the link to the bible study I mentioned and will be on the lookout for it just in case! 


I encourage you to join a church, join a youth group, join a bible study, or that school ministry/club. Just do it! I can not express enough how important it is to get involved in a Christian community that will constantly lead you back to Christ.  

Comments